Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Pau line
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Jul 29, 2024
Time
19:57
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/770652/

Paulinaa

Player
Hello Lebron.
I hope you are doing well. First of all, if you need any screenshot or unable to find any please let me know so I can send them through willingly. I made a forum on 101869, which has been rejected for Woman Harassment due to insufficient evidence, although I have posted multiple screenshots. this individual has been insulting me in a forum post in German, Telling me I'm a "Fat slag with a smelly pussy". 101869 has also expressed that I have been doxed and for me this is very upsetting an admin has rejected this report with all screenshots needed to prove. After I posted this forum, player 101869 was changing all of his messages and claimed I had edited screenshots to use to my advantage, Player 101869 also claimed to be my ID which 45509. I hope that this can be sorted as soon as possible, because mentioned in the forum post I feel very threatened being told I have been doxed and it does not feel like it has been taken seriously.

Thankyou for taking the time to acknowledge this.
Pau Line ID:45509

Paulinaa

Player
Hello Lebron.
I hope you are doing well. First of all, if you need any screenshot or unable to find any please let me know so I can send them through willingly. I made a forum on 101869, which has been rejected for Woman Harassment due to insufficient evidence, although I have posted multiple screenshots. this individual has been insulting me in a forum post in German, Telling me I'm a "Fat slag with a smelly pussy". 101869 has also expressed that I have been doxed and for me this is very upsetting an admin has rejected this report with all screenshots needed to prove. After I posted this forum, player 101869 was changing all of his messages and claimed I had edited screenshots to use to my advantage, Player 101869 also claimed to be my ID which 45509. I hope that this can be sorted as soon as possible, because mentioned in the forum post I feel very threatened being told I have been doxed and it does not feel like it has been taken seriously.

Thankyou for taking the time to acknowledge this.
Pau Line ID:45509
Screenshots all listed below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom