Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for the leader of the Families Gang .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
- Name : Arnav Negi
- Time Zone : GMT+5:30
- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 4-15 Hrs
- Your Discord : MGLEGEND#7446
- Your NickName : Legend Escobarr
- Your ID : 12301
( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Families Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , NG , SAHP , GOV USSS So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of
Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Families Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization
-Make the organization as terrorist organization
-Create fun RP situation
-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Sorry I wanted to write the title - LEADER OF FAMILIES || Legend Escobarr

Ninja Men

Run before i get you!
Player
- Name : Arnav Negi
- Time Zone : GMT+5:30
- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 4-15 Hrs
- Your Discord : MGLEGEND#7446
- Your NickName : Legend Escobarr
- Your ID : 12301
( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Families Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , NG , SAHP , GOV USSS So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of
Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Families Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization
-Make the organization as terrorist organization
-Create fun RP situation
-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi
i think he can be a good leader, his bio is not bad.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Yousif Claps
7. Your ID 1493

1. Leader of...Families
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Families organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in marabunta i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of marabunta and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in marabunta previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. ( all on en2 i used to be a leader for bloods and marabunta so i know how to lead a gang, i know how they work)

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age 17
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
7. Your ID 1493

1. Leader of...Families
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Families organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in marabunta i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of marabunta and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in marabunta previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. ( all on en2 i used to be a leader for bloods and marabunta so i know how to lead a gang, i know how they work)

• More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.
the id should be 6304 not 1493
sorry but i cant edit it

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age 17
7. Your ID 6304

1. Leader of...Families

ex bloods leader :( ex Marabunta leader , %100 bloods turfs ( :

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age 17
7. Your ID 6304

1. Leader of...Families

ex bloods leader :( ex Marabunta leader , %100 bloods turfs ( :
Locking forum thread 🙂

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved!

Interviews on Thursday 7/4/2022 Starting at 20:40 Server Time. Join waiting room atleast 15 prior to your interview. Tag me in discord for your particant role. 🙂 @Sosa#0075​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom