Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Ohma_Tokita
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Jul 29, 2024
Time
20:43
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Gdn1gsA

Ohma Tokita

Player
Player
Hello, I got ban for Cleaning (Pc Check). I never cheated on any server i am very old player on this project i have old ids on all en servers and never got banned for cheats. I passed a lot pc checks before on en2 and en3 maybe also on en1 i dont remember cuz i passed a lot pc checks i cannot remember all of them and I ve been playing turfs on this server since En3 server has launched and i am forbes first on this server here is proof: . In pc check they said to me why they cannot see my E drive disk but i only have C disk i swear. here is proof of i have only disk C: . If i had another disk on my pc and if i removed the disk out of my computer before pc check u should see it in this POV federico teleported me and called me to pc check right after turf i didnt even had chance to turn off my POV and u can see that i didnt clean my pc or removed any disk from my pc check this pov:
and i dont have any USB disk at my home i never even used any USB disk. I also think i couldnt explain myself properly because my english is bad i can explain myself again in vc in pc check with Turkish Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom