Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Abo Basel
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Jul 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
b

Fendi West

Player
Player
Please Read all

Hey Pablo its me again i wanted to explain my self better to you, after talking Dom Salvatore.

what happend is that on 27/07) i returned to the server after more that a year. i logged in my account 137, and made account more, i had not known the rule 1.4 and i genuanly had forgot everything, so i created a 3rd. later that day i was reading the rule. and saw that it was prohibted so i panicked and contacted the admin team and admited to it and asked for help instead ban but i got banned and not the help i was looking for, Pablo am coming to you asking for help asking for MERCY asking you to understand that i am a human and i can forget and make mistake. You are the Chief you have Mercy and the most understanding here. i beg you to forgive me and unban me or reduce my ban.

I know it was my first day back in years and i fucked up and got banned bad start and am asking for a second chance beacuse i am not different for anyone else and deserve it as much as anyone does!

i agree to money wipe or account wipe

Fendi West

Player
Player
I do not mean to Spam Mr. Pablo i am just very scared and sad, i really want to play i love the GRAND rp and the people
i love this server very much and now that i got a pc 2 days ago and logged in i cant handle to not play Please Mr. Pablo
let me in

Top Bottom