Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseef

Player
Player
Information
---

Name: Aseef
Time Zone: Pakistan Standard Time (PST)
Hours Online Per Day: 5-8 hours during the week, 10-13 hours on the weekend
Discord: aseef29_82889
Nickname in Game: Asfi
ID: 73167

Why I Want to Lead the Vagos:

- Strategic Vision and Growth:The Vagos are renowned for their resilience and territorial dominance. I envision expanding our influence strategically, which could include securing new income streams, forging alliances with other crews for mutual benefit, and establishing control over lucrative smuggling routes. This expansion will be achieved through calculated risks and well-planned operations, enhancing the Vagos' position within the criminal underworld.

- Internal Unity and Discipline: While the Vagos are known for their fierce loyalty, internal conflicts can sometimes hinder effectiveness. As leader, I would prioritize fostering a strong sense of unity among members by implementing a clear hierarchy with defined roles and responsibilities. I would also advocate for a fair dispute resolution system to maintain order within the Vagos.

- Community and Respect:** Although the Vagos often clash with law enforcement, I believe the crew can coexist with the city to some extent. Establishing a "protection racket" for local businesses in exchange for a "tax" would generate income and earn grudging respect from the community, while ensuring their safety from rival gangs.

Innovative RP Contribution:

- I aim to introduce new types of RP and refresh the experience on EN3. My extensive experience provides a good understanding of effective RP methods. I have a capable team ready to innovate within server rules, aiming to enhance our gang's image and make interactions more engaging.

Unparalleled Event Knowledge:
- My deep understanding of gang events and strategies sets me apart. I’ve created successful tactics for various gang-related events, ensuring enjoyable experiences while adhering to server rules and guidelines.

Advice for Improving the RolePlay Level in the Organization:

1. Deprioritizing Turf Control: Turfs are enjoyable, but they won't be the main focus. Instead, I’ll emphasize fostering strong OOC relationships and positive IC interactions.

2. Diversifying Criminal Activities: The focus will not be solely on terrorist activities. We will engage in a variety of activities that create enjoyable experiences for LEOs.

3. Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment: Ensuring that every gang member has fun is a priority. I’ll strive to make gang events and meetings enjoyable and will actively work to assist members, including helping them out of jail.

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations: To prevent any gang from dominating the ghetto, I’ll promote friendly "wars" and competition among gangs. This will foster engaging and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring ongoing challenges and competition.

Ranking System:

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Druglord
9. Thug
8. Enforcer
7. Gangster
6. Graffitist
5. Gangster