Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Fabyan Syrz
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Jul 28, 2024
Time
01:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdyaOS3nu8

fabyan

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor :

My name is fabyan and i have been a loyal player in this project, I'm almost 58 years old IC, ID: 206683, during this time i gained great experience and i also know the city rules very very well, i admit i have made many mistakes and broke some rules in the past to be honest and i learned from my mistakes now i got banned by Anderson Fade for GR6.17 ( its about using OBS i have never used in my life ive always used NVIDIA and with all respect to Anderson Fade but i think his decision was a bit fast before pc checking me also i have my pov that shows that im editing the same pov on NVIDIA i also play this server with love and fun, I will never do such a thing ( use OBS ) I'm old enough in the city to know that its not allowed to use it can you give me a chance sir as i have a business in the city that worth 200 m if you don't want to unban me for the wrong decision i really wouldn't say anything but i only request you to maybe look into reducing my punishment just for 2-3 days sir just so i don't lose my business that i worked very hard to get here also i want to say i really appreciate the hard work everyone is doing its a beautiful project and i want to keep enjoying and having fun with all my friends and family member who i brought into this project please look into my case and see pov .

Top Bottom