Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexander Dark
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Jan 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Talal_232311

Player
Player
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I haven't played for about a year, and upon returning, I discovered that my account has been banned. I'm not sure why this has happened, as I don't recall any incidents that would warrant a ban. Could you kindly look into this matter for me and consider lifting the ban? I would greatly appreciate your help and understanding in resolving this issue.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Talal_232311

Player
Player
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I haven't played for about a year, and upon returning, I discovered that my account has been banned. I'm not sure why this has happened, as I don't recall any incidents that would warrant a ban. Could you kindly look into this matter for me and consider lifting the ban? I would greatly appreciate your help and understanding in resolving this issue.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Top Bottom