Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tyrone Williams
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2021
Time of violation
6:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/j2b3d4

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
I was dead underground so I called an admin to come teleport me back up. After a bit, I see some guy flying and then he randomly revives himself?? and then kills me.

Bannable

Player
Player
I was dead underground so I called an admin to come teleport me back up. After a bit, I see some guy flying and then he randomly revives himself?? and then kills me.
Bro are you good the same glitch the happened to you happened to him.

Player
Player
he got revived by an admin legit, same thing happened with you clearly lmfao

Bannable

Player
Player
Pending Review
Why are you taking this report when you are directly related to the reporting party. Don't you think that is biased? Is it just a coincidence that you took the report 15 seconds into being uploaded.

Davante

Player
Player
he got healed by a admin xD ask aki sixninez the admin that healed him

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Guys stop spamming reports. I am taking care of it. I gave already requested POV from the person being complained on. It is handled. If it is not your situation, please do not comment.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

This is not hacking. I teleported him above ground because he was glitched underground. I also teleported Tyrone above ground because he was glitched. I teleported both and left BOTH unconscious. A different admin revived him. It does appear to be hacking, but POV shows otherwise.

To the others commenting: Do NOT call me biased. I took the report because I was called to check a cheater. Instead of immediately banning based on this POV I went to dms and asked for his POV to check for myself. I then asked him to upload the POV onto this thread to clear this persons name. I am here to do a job, and if you want to call me biased and disrespect what I do and all the time I take out of my day to do this you can be banned. Do not comment again unless you are the complaintee or complainer. Thanks and good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom