Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yanal Mrc
Suspect ID
18049 720 1025
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2022
Time of violation
10:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Cu035BQ6nOY

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
as You can see in the POV i just give them request to stop and they killed me without any reason

Last edited:

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
no no it is not funny its the funniest thing :ROFLMAO: first of all u need to learn u cant use ur pda when 3 ppl pointing guns at your head thats why we killed you there its not gz also i like this self report:ROFLMAO:
Im in the car i can use the PDA and u can not killed me like that ;)

Aaron King

Player
Player
bro This group is very annoying.. before we used to do Ammo run and they came and shot us without any reason and when we killed them they did CL
u should report them who did CL instead of crying here :ROFLMAO: and also no1 asked ur opinion about us gl at ammo run ;)

Exo

Chelsea Cat
Player
Im in the car i can use the PDA and u can not killed me like that ;)
Three individuals gets out of their car with body armor and pointing their weapons at you. Are you really gonna whip out your PDA to drop a local while under gunpoint? :rolleyes:

Judging by your POV, you're not saying a word to them either. :censored:

EDIT: You initiated an RP situation with a stop request, they could be wanted criminals, they could have a lot of illegal items on them. Maybe they didn't wanna take the risk to be pulled over by cops? So instead, they open fire if you don't drive away after a few seconds. I don't think you can call that RDM at that point. Another thing, where you are stood in the video is not a GZ.

Last edited:

pfff

West Carnage
Player
No its not a POWER GAMING im inside my car and i know they can not shot me in this place so thats why i used my PDA cuz im save
''i know they can not shot me in this place'' metagaming. you should do a fearrp and they can see you while moving in car to try to reach poltab

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
''i know they can not shot me in this place'' metagaming. you should do a fearrp and they can see you while moving in car to try to reach poltab
If you're talking about they can see me.. just look at the color of my windshield and my windows no one can see me inside

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
if you are playing in RP server you have to fear about your life so when many guys pointing gun to you. you have to do fear rp , not took out pda and local.

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
if you are playing in RP server you have to fear about your life so when many guys pointing gun to you. you have to do fear rp , not took out pda and local.
I did the fear and that's why I froze and I didn't do anything to lose my life

Canberk West

Player
Player
we can see u inside very nice lol
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom