Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatee Warburg

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammad Alkhaled
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: CET (GMT +1)
4. Average online per day: 3h to 5h
5. Your Discord: _m03
6. Your Nickname: Tatee Warburg
7. Your ID: 12362

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos police department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
As I was a leader of vagos before and spent a lot of time in the criminal section in the city I have experience in the legal orgs section i the city and got to know a lot of good leaders and talked with them and learned a lot of things of them. I always thought leos can be one of the best time playing as if you had the right leader, time and system to help the new people of the city to learn new things and get experience. Now I got the chance to become LSPD leader and put everything I learned into work.
LSPD is surrounding around making the city better and help the civilian to feel more safe inside the city and make it look clean from the abandoned cars in the street by towing them and givefines to those who parked wrong.
As to my knowledge in the city and in the criminal scene to be exact. Many target gangs look for Leo hostages in the highways near Doc on the way to proses 10-15s which makes it perfect target for the gangs. I want to change that by if any unit is going todrive outside the city either take a long turn to avoid the gangs or drive in convoy to no become the next target for the gangs.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
For improving the RP in the organization, I have many ways, but I will be listing only a few ones here:
Highcommands need to not just help with recruiting for the org but also do some paperwork and do proper training for the new officers and teach them about the situations they might be in and how to deal with it.
A good relationship with the officers means a good term that's why I will have a good relationship with my officers and treat them like a friend to make them feel comfy in the org listen to their demands and try to help them with the things they need help with.
Giving away 5 corrupt bios to make things more interesting for the corrupt officers and for the others in the city.
To make people earn the things they want and won’t be giving things away for free.

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application

You can apply again next term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom