Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Rissu Daa
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jun 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6pwle92

Rissu Daa

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the project,

First of all I want to share my best wishes to the creator of the project for creating such a beautiful project where you feel like home and it was really a dream part of my life that I was at least able to being part of this beautiful project for a year. I found every administrator in the city very kindfull and I have a very big respect to all of them. I would like to express my appreciation for the time and effort you and your team put into maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all users. I have always valued the rules and guidelines set forth by [Platform/Game] and have strived to abide by them during my time in the community.

Few days ago I got ban for GR 1.1, (i.e Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded). I apologize to the mistakes I have made and I am guilty to of myself for performing such an act. But still I wanna state my scenario for breaking the general rule of the city as me and my roommate we have started playing the grand rp together and were enjoying our time together at the early stages of our journey in the city and we were not aware of such rules that might have existed in the city because we never played any rp before and grand rp was our first and beloved rp. Since we were not aware of such rules we use to play with each others id's for a quiet a long period of time but as time flewed and we gain experience in the city and spend some time venturing about the rules and regulations in the city we came to know that there existed such a rule named as GR 1.1. From that day we have stopped playing with each others id and started on focusing on own respective id's and to be a good law and rules abiding citizen of the city.

Therefore, I request respected Sir Mazhor Pluxury to please consider my application since I never thought that such an act which we did at the very beginning of the game could lead to such an consequence that has happened few days ago. Hopefully, you will consider my application and will grant me to continue our journey to the city and I will make sure that such act never be repeated in the future.

I would be grateful to you if you unban my account, it would mean a lot to me as for any kind of mistake won't come from my side If u can't unban me I can accept any punishment u would give to me, but would like to remove my permanent ban and wipe my money.

Top Bottom