Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tatee_Warburg
Administrators nickname
Ethan Pluxury
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/772305/#post-2728148

Tatee Warburg

Player
Player
Good morning today im writing regarding my application to LSPD which Mr Ethan rejected it cuz in he said " Put time and effort on making your application" which is not true I took some of my old stuff that I think I can't change and changed others to match with the org I'm applying for which is in this case leader of LSPD.

Evidence I copied myself
The application I did for LSPD: Rejected - Leader of LSPD | Tatee Warburg

The application I did for SAHP where i copied some stuff from it and made good points:

I didn't change stuff I can do to stuff I can't like answer for the question "Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization." Where I know this is what makes both LSPD/SAHP better in my opinion as both of them is precious similar in my eyes and others cuz there is big similarities between the two of them with some different.

Thanks for reading.
Tatee Warburg

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Fill a new application and be creative with it and come up with new ideas and as the the admin requested, put some more time and effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom