Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kareem sh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Karim Sh
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : Kareem0000
6. Your Nickname : Kimo Ops

7. Your ID : 32575
---

Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Leadership and Strategy:
In general, Gang Organizations are my favourite orgs in the server and i want to showcase my leadership skills in it. I enjoy strategizing, planning gang activities, coordinating with members, and making crucial decisions that will enhance our power and influence in the server.

2.2 Roleplay Immersion: I thrive on immersive roleplaying experiences, and being the Ballas Gang leader would allow me to dive deep into the criminal underworld of Los Santos. I look forward to engaging in dynamic scenarios, interacting with other players, and developing a unique and compelling storyline for my character.

2.3 Influence and Power: I am eager to take on the role of Ballas Leader to gain significant influence and power within the RP community. This position will allow me to forge alliances, engage in turf wars, control territories, and shape the gang's reputation and operations, giving me a central role in the game's ongoing narrative.

---
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
3.1 Encourage In-Depth Character Development:
I advise all members to invest time in developing detailed backstories and personalities for their characters. This depth adds realism and makes interactions more meaningful. Regular character-building sessions or workshops can help members flesh out their characters' motivations, fears, and relationships.

3.2 Foster Consistent Roleplay Standards: To enhance our roleplay quality, I will establish and maintain clear roleplay guidelines that all members must follow. This includes maintaining in-character behavior at all times during RP sessions, avoiding metagaming, and adhering to the rules of engagement. Regular feedback sessions can help reinforce these standards and address any issues.

---

Ranking System :
11 ) Big Boss
10 ) Boss
9 ) Senior
8 )
Manger
--High Commands--
7 ) Turfer
6 ) Kidnapper
5 ) Gangster
4 ) Shooter