Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aradhya Legend

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: IST GMT+5:30
3. Daily time active on the server (10:30 AM - 19:XX PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 12
5. Your Discord ID: _kira_nik
6. Your characters' name (IC): Aradhya Legend
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main : 322408 No Twink
8. Your ingame level: 10 about to be 11
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Punjabi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to become Admin cuz of helping people as i was new to rp i see many perople dont know anyhting so guide then and help or high level also
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Ex Junior USSS Agent
EX LSPD Patrol Officer 1
Current Ems Medical Student
3. What are your strengths?
my strengths are that when i take one work i never leave it i work hard to made it and achive it
good learner
4. What are your weaknesses?
my weekness is that if i go to anything in a particular thing i lost there verytime i didnt notice the time etc
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
as admin team is storong but when ill join ill make sure that everything will happen
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
as above 10 am my schools are there so i have to make focus on studyies also but ill manage
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?if i joined the team it wil be good for me but if i got rejected still ill be happy cause i promise one day i will become admin and help otheres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom