Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Gee man
Administrators nickname
Hassy Davids
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://yt3.ggpht.com/X6qb7mDFTZK4M2Zrwvu7q5ZK1UNeshoIKdabjKIp7fkYV1znM-PzFOVZ6R_CI7K1KU5H_qEmogj5=s1280-rw-nd-v1

Rhyrhy

Player
Player
So about a month ago I got banned for event rule 1.7 and then couple days after that I got more days on the ban for general rule 6.3. Honestly I can say in this situation I got more days wrongfully, you guys can go ahead and recheck the logs. I went to BS one day on that account and then I got a intel that FIB will do a raid in ballas HQ and I hurry and left BS and went straight to HQ and emptied the warehouse and place all guns armor and ammo in the gangs kamacho, I then took the kamacho away from the HQ and hide it in a secret location. You guys can recheck the logs and see the full history. But long story short I recently tried to log in that account which is my main to see how many days were left for the unban for ER 1.7 then to my surprise I got 60 more days because of general rule 6.3. I would love if you guy's can recheck the logs and unban me please and thanks I really need my main account back.

Rhyrhy

Player
Player
I am not sure about the stealing part bro honestly, or else Alan would BL me from gang because everything I did I told him as my leader and he would approve it. But yes I accept the money wipe I just need back my account

Top Bottom