Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Hunt
Administrators nickname
Curator Supports
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Hello Sam Sir and Pablo Sir. I have a sincere request, my applications for joining administration or for leadership are not getting considered. The probable main reason for this may be that I have been banned for LR 1.1, I understand that I did not run a proper term but It was a first time experience for me so I couldn't do everything perfectly. Now I have a good experience on how it all works. I have also been maintaining a good punishment history not considering the ones already given. I am truly sorry for the mistakes and want to continue rp and contribute further as much as I can. Please grant me one more chance , and this would be my last forum.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom