Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nida Shame
Administrators nickname
Anderson
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
16 ;55
Proofs
https://ibb.co/WGXPg1x

nidakhangul

Player
Player
Hello Sir Im Nida Shane I Got Ban Without Any Reasons When i checked the threads They Said you are using Cheats But Still I Fell Into Earth My Friend were Kicking Me My Health Were Decreasing I didnt Kill Anyone In Raid I Didnt Do Anything They Give Me Ban Im Requesting To Unban My Account This Is My 2nd Account Which I Got Ban In The Last One MY fault Cuz There was a bug In Game But In This Time There is No Such Reason To Give me Ban Admins Are Requested To Check My Pc And Decide What To Do And Not What Do I Have ALot Of Expeirence In Grand Rp Since From 1.5 Year No Admin Give Ban Except Pc Checking So Kindly Check My Pc And If you Got any Kinda Cheats Give Me Server Ban Thank you Regards Nida Shane 127757

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide pov from event where u have participated

nidakhangul

Player
Player
provide pov from event where u have participated
i Dont have pov as i said but you can still Check My Pc And Does Admin Have any kinda pov? About that i want justice i cant compromise this my second account getting ban cuz i dont Have a good pc to provide Pov Im waiting check my pc if you found anything give me fucking permanent ban from the server

Alex Odd

i Dont have pov as i said but you can still Check My Pc And Does Admin Have any kinda pov? About that i want justice i cant compromise this my second account getting ban cuz i dont Have a good pc to provide Pov Im waiting check my pc if you found anything give me fucking permanent ban from the server
no pov - 30 days ban according to server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom