Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review LSPD Corrupt Bio | Sam Hill | 87

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
Organization: LSPD

Name: Sam Hill
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: 3 Arm Tattoos Left and Right Arms
Strengths: Good Leadership qualities and Follows Directions, a good shot, and a great person.
Weakness: Aggressive and Impatient

Life Story:
My life has been a whirlwind of chaos and unexpected turns. Born into a turbulent family, I navigated through constant upheavals, moving from place to place, never settling. This tumultuous upbringing cultivated resilience and adaptability within me. As I ventured into adulthood, I faced career challenges, switching paths multiple times to find my true calling amid the chaos. Personal relationships mirrored the chaos, with friendships and romances coming and going like passing storms. Despite the turbulence, I found moments of clarity and growth in the chaos. Each setback and hardship shaped me into a stronger, more determined individual. Over time, I learned to embrace the chaos as an essential part of life, finding beauty in its unpredictability. Today, I stand amidst the chaos, a survivor, and a believer in the notion that life's greatest lessons often emerge from its most disorderly moments.

Career Story: Once Sam joined LSPD he had to start at the very bottom, but he had help from Bubba with everything. he first had to learn the ways to act professionally, then had to learn how to process a 10-15, and after that, he had to process an actual 10-15 from a store robbery. That person ended up being someone Sam knew from Bloods and Sam still had his roots inside of the gang so he decided to let the person go for intel on the Bloods to help the current LSPD Leader Akio Verlice in evidence to send to LSPD. After a few weeks, Sam rose to the ranks of LSPD gained the trust of Akio Verlice ,He became one of his most trusted and respected agents in the police department . Sam through the weeks got so many pieces of evidence through the bloods on other gangs.

Outcomes:

1.Sam can deny showing his ID to hide his identity and deny/lie about request or presence of a lawyer.
2.Sam can break state laws while on or off duty.
3.Sam can remove criminals from the wanted list and clean their criminal record.
4.Sam can help family or friends escape prison or take bribes for it (DarkNet).
5.Sam can provide information to individuals or criminal organizations for payment. (100k in cash.)
6.Sam can be bribed, but cannot take bribe to be a hostage (up to $100k or similar value in illegal firearms or items).
7.Sam can loot and use/sell illegal firearms and items (armor, drugs, engine blockers) while on or off duty.
8.Sam can force people in his custody to say something up to 3 times on their org/fam radio.
9. Sam can rob/kill in the ghetto, or kidnap and rob/kill in secluded areas (following Gen 6.16)
10.Sam can search Law Enforcement and suspects for their bodycams and destroy them by smashing them on the ground (“/try to find the bodycam” - 2x per situation - and “/do to destroy it”)

Top Bottom