Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobz Carter
Administrators nickname
Freija_Jinn
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
[url=https://ibb.co/MB8tNtF][img]https://i.ibb.co/VwHzBzf/IMG20240730190024-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
I was working IRL and I wasn't looking at my screen (while answering calls for my job IRL) I wasn't looking at my screen and just kept working out at the gym, then I realised when I looked at my screen again that the server closed my connection, when I reconnected it said I was banned for gym bot, I don't do that, I've invested a lot of time in my account and I've never broken general rules never mind using cheating software. I'm happy for a PC check, just so you don't think I'm lying, I have twice of everything, including 3 screens (2 for my work laptop and one for my desktop).

Please uban me as this was just an accident I wasn't looking at my screen I kept spamming R, I also have 2 keyboards, 2 mouse, 2 headsets and when I'm working I just idle or just do little tasks that don't require much any checks required I'm happy to do.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
I was working IRL and I wasn't looking at my screen (while answering calls for my job IRL) I wasn't looking at my screen and just kept working out at the gym, then I realised when I looked at my screen again that the server closed my connection, when I reconnected it said I was banned for gym bot, I don't do that, I've invested a lot of time in my account and I've never broken general rules never mind using cheating software. I'm happy for a PC check, just so you don't think I'm lying, I have twice of everything, including 3 screens (2 for my work laptop and one for my desktop).

Please uban me as this was just an accident I wasn't looking at my screen I kept spamming R, I also have 2 keyboards, 2 mouse, 2 headsets and when I'm working I just idle or just do little tasks that don't require much any checks required I'm happy to do.
spamming E*

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
clearly u have used bot or macros for gym
and admin clearly have verified that u were not at pc at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom