Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Levi Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Chanush mova
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
No Proofs

Levi Pluxury

CEO Of Lifeinvader ❤️
Leader
Dear Bobby,
I hope you are doing well. Today I got warn for disrespecting an admin by reacting with the emoji on discord. He is just putting the announcement and I react with sleepy emoji because he is my friend and I was just kidding with him. I didn't mean to disrespect him. Also, you can ask from him about our friendly relation. I think you misunderstood this thing. Since, I am currently LI CEO and well aware about all the rules and I know even 1 rule break can cost my org warn. That's why I will never gonna do anything to make my org suffer due to any punishment. I hope you will take this as consideration and give me a chance. I promise that i will not gonna do anything like this in future.
Thank you for understanding my point of view and giving your valuable time to read my appeal.

Top Bottom