Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Admin Application | Alexander Verlice

Alexander Verlice

"You never stood a chance."
Leader
Information

Your name IRL:
Ali
Your age (OOC):
Time zone + country:
GMT+3 / GMT+2 ( Egypt )
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
01:00 to 12:00 ( Not Stable ) (Could take a rest in the middle)
Average online per day(hours):
6h Up to 10h
Your Discord ID:
g.04
Your characters' name (IC):
Alexander Verlice
Your in game ID:
Your in game level:
Languages spoken:
Arabic
English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Because i was part of this Project Since 2022 that means that i passed 2 years playing this Project and i literally Entered All the Orgnaizaitons State And Crime Even Lifeinvader
and was keep trying to make the RP Perfect to enjoy this Project and also i got highranks almost at all the orgs that i take a place in it and tried to improve my
Knowledge about this Project and its rp until i get the chief of police i entered alot of situations and got more knowledge on my knowledge and i make sure to get huge Knowledge about
Rules of the project and everything
And Also Playied as member of unofficial family got also knowledge about it and in my opinion i achieves all my targets as a player then i am sure now its my time to apply for an admin
to take a place in this huge and great Community

What are your strengths?
good and fast learner
Accept constructive criticism

What are your weaknesses?
Dont have much patience
a bit kind with guilty people

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Respectful to Everyone
I Got Good Experience
Absorbing anger of Players and Calm Them down and convince them and help them kindly
Always here even if not in the city i can fly in if its needed
Being active for hours
will Avoid Taking Wrong decisions
Teamworker and Help other people if they needed me
Finding Solutions of Forums Pretty Fast ( 1 forum could take with me atleast 5 mins and maximum 15 mins )

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (Anyways i dont have A business)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No ( Maybe )

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application:
i got Muted at 30/07/2024 for FL in CC but it was by Accident Because i meant to Type it in the family chat but i typed it in the cc by mistake

Top Bottom