Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
19883, 45
Players nickname
Coco_Chanel
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
May 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PL9fo14, https://imgur.com/a/TSkioiw, https://imgur.com/a/dLMBLMK

Ahmetturk

Player
Player
Dear Curator,

I am writing to appeal the ban from the server that i got for General Rule 1.6. I understand the importance of this rule and would like to explain why i think this Ban does not Fit my actions and i would like to give my sincere apologies for causing trouble. Sadly i was not able to Reach you, or anyone that could help me to discuss this in a Call since every Admin i texted ignored my Chat on Discord : /

I have been a dedicated player on this server since day 1, which you can verify by my ID. Already on the very first day, I supported the server by purchasing Grand Coins. Over time, I formed strong friendships and spent countless hours playing daily.

Throughout my time on the server, I consistently aimed to contribute positively. I reported significant bug abuses, such as the item duplication, which im sure you know about and which harmed the whole community of this Project. These reports can be found in the admin logs aswell. Additionally, I assisted new players by buying them their first cars, inviting them into a family, explaining starter jobs and much much more. I also hosted numerous Admin events and gave away millions of in-game money to new players so they have a good time.

Financially, I have supported the server with thousands of dollars' worth of Grand Coins which i think shows how much i like this Server & that i would do only good for it. My intention was always to benefit the EN3 community, and I believe many players can agree with this.

During the period when selling Grand Coins was legal in the city, I participated due to having a large amount of coins aswell as helping people to get Grand Coins / Donating to the Server because they did not want (or were financially not able) to spend real money for the Server. After taking a break from the server because of personal issues irl, I returned with the intention of continuing my support for the server and community. For me, the main goal of the game is to have fun and make people happy, especially within the community.

Upon my return, I posted a picture in the Discord Marketplace offering to sell Grand Coins for real money, thinking it would help those with credit card issues or people that are not able to buy them with Certain Payment Methods since i got a ton of DMs about this Matter troughout my whole time i was playing in the City. I never sold Grand Coins for Ingame Money or Ingame Properties (only in the Time it was allowed to sell them for ingame Money, the day it was not allowed anymore i never did it again).

Unfortunately, this Picture i posted in Discord led to a permanent ban from DC by Discord Moderator Abby Vuitton for "Sale of Grand Coins for Real Money."
I did not realize that my action would be considered under GR 1.6 because i never sold or bought ingame Property for Real money.
Even if someone bought Grandcoins from me (which did not happen, i would get nothing from this and the coins would not be on my Account ever, all what would have happend is that i would help them to get the Coins for their Account and they pay me back for it)

Since the sale of GC was even allowed for Ingame Property for some months i assumed what i posted has nothing in common with for example Buying / Selling ingame-Money or a House for Real Money.
There is nothing that would have benefited me personally if i sold grand coins to players they way i just explained so it was a act of friendlyness which got misunderstood big time. I never inteded to break the GR 1.6 and honestly think that what i did is not compareable to someone Buying Ingame Money or properties for Real Money.

After contacting Abby, I saw she had filed a forum report, which resulted in the permanent ban of my main account (ID 45) even tho there was no single transaction / Action of me violating the GR1.6. I want to clarify that I did not sell any in-game property for real money. I was promoting Grand Coins, which ultimately benefit the server as donations aswell as the Players which have issues buying them.

Two months later, missing my friends and the community, I returned on my twink account to reconnect and meet my Friends again (ID 19883). Abby Vuitton reported me again, leading to another permanent ban for GR 1.6 on my Twink Account which has also never done any transaction that is breaking the GR 1.6, i assume that GR1.6 is a Ban on both accounts.

Through my ban, I have lost multiple hundreds of millions in assets, including my business, my house, my number plates, and, most importantly, the good time with my Friends. I deeply regret my actions and the misunderstanding that led to these bans. I am truly sorry for any issues my actions may have caused. If given another chance, I assure you this will never happen again. I am willing to accept a full wipe of my Money aswell for causing this issue.

Please try to understand my Side of this Situation and consider my appeal to grant me another opportunity to be a part of this community. I have always aimed to contribute positively and am committed to adhering to all server rules moving forward. I hope this explanation is understandable, sadly i never got any Chance to Talk to you or someone that could have helped me letting the Admins understand the Situation im in so i have to post this Forum..

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Coco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom