Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Jouself Hard
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Jul 31, 2024
Time
22:26
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1236378080403263642/1267957552885399562/image.png?ex=66aaacfe&is=66a95b7e&hm=dda37f239bf3c5ad74627cc539050bf63eabd6ac8013901f37c9b2c83eba0e44&

Jouself Morgan

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Officials ;

Around 22:26 in the evening, I received 2 consecutive warnings and a 7-day suspension from dear administrator Anderson Fade due to GZ 1.1 and DM In city.

I have great respect for the admins and I cannot interfere with the decision of the valuable admin Anderson Fade.

But I think I was unfairly suspended and received 2 warnings.

Because I protected myself against those who tried to shoot and kill me. I was only wanted to be shot by 3 people where I went to buy a gun, and I protected myself.
Unfortunately I don't have a POV on this topic because I didn't think I would get shot there But I'm calling out to you with all my heart, I was there alone and I got hit by an accident, I didn't want to die and I wanted to protect myself, so I got suspended for 7 days, I don't think it's fair.

gain, I respect your decision, but please give me another chance and have mercy because you are the justice of grand rp.❤️

Jouself Morgan

Player
Player
Dear Admin Alex, I respect your ODD decision, but my head hurts because of the rule violation committed by the other party, but it's okay, have a good day.

Top Bottom