Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Request to Transfer Family Leadership Due to Permanent Ban | Lebron Pluxury

Your ID
Players nickname
Benjamin Muller
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jul 31, 2024
Time
02:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3rS4qfR

emirhan0640

Player
Player
Dear Lebron Pluxury,

I hope you can understand my situation and assist me during this difficult time. Unfortunately, I have been permanently banned from Grand RP, which has deeply affected both me and my family. Over the past six months, my family and I have invested a great deal of time, effort, and money to build and maintain our family in Grand RP. We are still an active and committed community that does not want to be torn apart.

Since I am unable to transfer the leadership of our family myself, I am reaching out to you with an urgent request for help. It would be a great loss for all of us if our family were to fall apart due to my ban. We have achieved so much together and are determined to continue nurturing and expanding our community.

Therefore, I kindly ask you to transfer the leadership of our family to my deputy. This is of utmost importance to us, as we do not want to lose our shared project and home. We are a close-knit group that has grown together through the game, and it would break all our hearts if our family were to be torn apart.

I sincerely hope you can understand our situation and support us in this matter. It would be a significant gesture of recognition and fairness if you could allow us to continue leading our family.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Muller

Top Bottom