Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sujal
Administrators nickname
Hasan Error
Date
Jul 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7g0VriS

Sujal

Player
Player
So the thing is I was facing a one problem that I want to describe about it but in the complaint section we have a limited words to type that's why I'm calling the admin to listen to my problem but as always he's replying that state the issue I described I can't could you please come and talk face to face i'm at the place where there is no person the

issue was I have experience in a grand RPEN 3 from past more than one years and I was a high command at all the legal organisations and when I go to join any of the organisation I have to cry for the rank I never get a high command rank or higher up rank I have all the proofs but still if I'm not the friend of leader organisation I'm not gonna get high command rank it's happening with me every time I still have some screenshot where I can prove it

Sujal

Player
Player
Add mail we should come and help me out there is many time happening with me a situation where I was getting vdm and when I call admin his reply was describe your Problem here I'm getting rammed or I'm getting killed by a vehicle how can I describe the situation at the current moment

Sujal

Player
Player
And there's one more thing sorry if any admins get hurt but as a grand rp player I feel like the older admins are really helpful and good compared to nowadays they help players more nicely

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom