Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DOCTOR DOOM
Administrators nickname
FLOKI_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/proof-0FGT3QH

Abhishek @90

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to explain the situation that led to my recent ban and jail time in relation to Rule GEN1.9, which states Tax Invading

Incident Description: My account was blocked in case of GEN1.9 and I truly accept my mistake and I request gods to pls forgive me once as I am new player I was not aware of that rule and I don't have any friend who can guide me I play all alone I kindly request you to pls unblock my account as I promise you I would not repeat any rule break in future if I do so you are allowed to give me permanent ban. Please wipe my money and unblock my account.

Reasons: I sold a car in 10000 to my new friend as he gets some support as I already mentioned I wasn't aware of the rule.

Given these points, I believe the ban were a misunderstanding. My intention was never to break any rules, and I made conscious efforts to avoid doing so.

I kindly request a review of the situation and the removal of the ban my money can also be wiped out for it. I appreciate your understanding and consideration in this matter.

Thank you for your attention and assistance

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom