Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Ans: Mussadiq Ali
  2. Your age (OOC):
    Ans: 17+
  3. Time zone + country:
    Ans: GMT +5 , Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    Ans: 14:00- 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):
    Ans: 5 - 8 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID:
    Ans: mr.black2.0_
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
    Ans: Musadiq Ali
  8. Your in game ID:
    Ans: 32263
  9. Your in game level:
    Ans: 7 Level
  10. Languages spoken:
    Ans: Urdu and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    Ans: State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans: I have lived in En2 for 27 Years IC Then i thought to move to En3 where i am currently 7 Years Old IC And I have Experienced Most of the orgs in En3 and saw that there not much admin activity and everyone is not so obedient towards the Rules of the server and due to less admin Activity people that are asking admins for Help or have some Questions or if the New People Need help with something they are not responded to until the problem has done its work or they are just confused and lost so as i want to become a Admin and Fix these problems with my availability and with my communication skill I would like to Fix and solve the problems and people with their problem as much as I can when dedicating my days towards this community.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Ans: Solving Problems With my Knowledge and acknowledging my mistakes and being able to deescalate a situation.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Ans: Feeling Tired and Bored due to doing something rapidly for Days but this can be fixed with just a 5-10 min Break
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans:
    1. communication skills
    2. Team Working
    3. Acknowledging something that others don't want to acknowledge
    4.Cool minded Person with everyone
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Ans: Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Ans: No just my electricity but it usually doesn't go out so regularly
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Ans: No, But thanks for asking

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom