Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayush Badmaash
Administrators nickname
Peren Hill
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zz7VAhq

Ayush Kangwal

Player
Player
I got banned for GR 1.1. But the reason is that previously i was playing on my friends Rockstar account and he took that Rockstar account back from me. So i bought a new GTA from EPIC and used my Grand RP account it.
I know my mistake but I had no other choice. Please unban me i assure you that this will never happen again.

Please UNBAN ME

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
Your account is totally linked over 150 accounts, and your discord profile has gta hack links. Ban shouldnt be removed from my side i can provide the proofs to alex and james if needed. Last decision will be taken by james and alex.

Top Bottom