Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Oytun Bones
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/g8qkoYt

oytun

Leader
Leader
Dear Bobby,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the recent return of territories to the Bloods.
Yesterday, a member of our gang was banned for cheating. Following this, Federico provided information about the captures, indicating that the territories where player ID 60 participated would be returned to the Bloods. However, it appears that an additional territory was mistakenly returned to them.

I have attached the evidence proving that player ID 60 did not participate in this capture. I kindly request a review of this matter and the correction of the mistake.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Best regards,
Oytun Bones

Top Bottom