Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oytun Bones
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/g8qkoYt

oytun

Leader
Leader
Dear Bobby,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the recent return of territories to the Bloods.
Yesterday, a member of our gang was banned for cheating. Following this, Federico provided information about the captures, indicating that the territories where player ID 60 participated would be returned to the Bloods. However, it appears that an additional territory was mistakenly returned to them.

I have attached the evidence proving that player ID 60 did not participate in this capture. I kindly request a review of this matter and the correction of the mistake.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Best regards,
Oytun Bones

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
Hello Bobby,

Here's what happened: Yazici played over 60+ Turfs, and we lost 30+ of them due to his cheating. Even if they won the Turf, we should have won all of these if he hadn't been cheating. I would've finished my Turf season in first place, but that didn’t happen, so I had to take the second term despite having many IRL problems just to get the 100%.

Later on, even if they had taken this Turf, we should have gotten 20+ Turfs back, but we only got 9 Turfs back. Furthermore, Cem Vurdurur provided a POV to Oytun without showing the full POV. He got 800 damage in the Turf, and I heard they ghost peaked in that Turf. So, either way, we would have gotten the Turf back by reporting it.

If they want to complain about one Turf, I will also complain about the Turf that we attacked and won. There was a POV request on it, and they got it back when the POV request was approved. Additionally, I want to complain about them not getting banned for helping a cheater, as I am very sure they knew about it. Moreover, I want to complain about the mass toxicity they displayed in the capture flood chat. I didn’t provoke them or say anything. Ace wrote a message congratulating Bloods, and they started so much toxicity in the chat, which resulted in my organization and theirs getting a verbal warning because my deputy was sending music lyrics there, which Ace considered provoking.

In the end, I want to say that if they want to complain about one Turf that we deserved, I have much more to complain about, such as Ace revoking a warning for their cheating and more. This was my last leadership role, and I wanted to end it happily, but it seems that some people don't like to see others happy. I swear, if they had gotten the 100%, my team and I would have congratulated them. However, because they invited a cheater and lost so many Turfs, they want to be rude and toxic instead of being happy for us winning the hoodie. Now, they are doing everything they can on the forums to prevent us from getting the 100%.

I want to end my message on a happy note by thanking every single admin who helped me in GrandRP. I'm so happy to have met such nice people in this project and such great admins like Bobby, Floki, Ace, Federico, Abood, and more—they were like real brothers. I would like to thank the management for this amazing project, and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Shabah Verlice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom