Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gab_Verdes

Player
Player
♦ ID: 74440 and 89822
♦ Ingamename: Gab Lacoste
♦Why were you banned? #1010 anti-cheat
♦How long have you been banned? 9999 days

♦ Why should we unban you? I was before 40er map with my 2acc and wanted to ink, then my boyfriend was shot down, me too, then I was and punched them in the MD with the gun bow, then I went back to another server and wanted to go back to my head, acc, then I was spellbound on both, I'm very sorry, but I ask for forgiveness ...
I think it would be appropriate to give me a 60 day at because of bug abuse but please not in the long run. im so sorry.
mfg:gab

Select for moderation

Johnson Baron

GrandRP DE02
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hallo Gab,

dein Antrag wird hiermit aus folgendem Grund abgelehnt:

Keine Ahnung was hier der Plan ist aber der Text und der Proof ist exakt der gleiche wie bei deinem Letzten Antrag, der angenommen wurde. Warum du Englisch schreibst, ist mir auch schleierhaft.
Wenn du der Meinung bist, dass eine Sanktion falsch ist, mach anständige Angaben aus denen man erkennen kann worum es geht, mit der richtigen ID (die 74440 ist nicht mal gebannt) und das alles als Adminbeschwerde, da es dir ja nicht um Kulanz geht, sondern um eine mögliche Fehlsanktion.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Johnson Baron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom