Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Avcii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NIi5PKGXnsc

Ali Avcii

Player
Player
I think he have a aim bot or god mode hack. Because when he fired two bullets at me, my armor ran out, but when a friend and I scanned the man for about 5 seconds, his armor lost very little health. Then he came to us and scanned my friend. When my friend shot him, his armor ran out but my friend died. When my friend died, I shot 3-4 bullets, including one in his head, but he did not die. Then he looked forward and took the magazine of the gun. I was going to use this time to scan him, but before the gun in his hand was loaded, he shot me instantly without even looking at my face, and I died. (This incident took place in the Ghetto.) (I use Google Translate because my English is not sufficient to write this text.) (We apologize for the voices in the video.)

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
I think he have a aim bot or god mode hack. Because when he fired two bullets at me, my armor ran out, but when a friend and I scanned the man for about 5 seconds, his armor lost very little health. Then he came to us and scanned my friend. When my friend shot him, his armor ran out but my friend died. When my friend died, I shot 3-4 bullets, including one in his head, but he did not die. Then he looked forward and took the magazine of the gun. I was going to use this time to scan him, but before the gun in his hand was loaded, he shot me instantly without even looking at my face, and I died. (This incident took place in the Ghetto.) (I use Google Translate because my English is not sufficient to write this text.) (We apologize for the voices in the video.)
Nice metagaming btw

Leon Stormy

Player
Player
not everyone is shit like u Ar sprayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom