Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Reddy

Leader
Leader
Organization: EMS

Name: George Reddy
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: Hyderabad
Sexuality: Male
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: No
Strengths: Always help everyone and teach them in a good way
Weakness: cant stay in silents if someone is very toxic

Life Story:
George Reddy born at los santos pill box hospital the day when i born i lost my mom in the hospital because of a doctor who reckless whiles doing operation i lost my mother and i started my life alone in los santos city by sleeping on paths and eating the food which was leftover by foodtrucks and every day i use visit the SH where i have a hope i can see my mother body in morgue but one day the doctors sold my mother body for some other mafia for money. when i ask them there kick me and use to call the cops and arrested me. but i never lose any hopes and joined in some crime for taking the Revenge on the doctor who killed my mom. and even i learned many things from crime where there look everyone as brothers and even there killed the toxic people in los santos so the days were going well and i bought a good house in city and started dealing gambling and women trafficking . i earned like a hell and even when someone needs help i use to give them money. later one day i saw a girl near my house just she bought an house which is near to my house. so from the day i just started loving her and she use to just ignore me but i never failed tried tried tried but still didnt work on. so i realise that iam going on wrong way where i have some bad name in the city so i just thought to leave the crime and started a new life its almost 6yrs later i became an normal person in the city and started doing job in club one day i saw the same girl where i meet before 6yrs so i realise anyhow i need to make her fall on me but later i got to know she was married and having 2 kids. so from the day i thought to never love any girl in los santos and i have focused everywell. and joined in ems so that i can see my mother body place i can feel her nature and feelings

Career Story:
George Reddy journey in the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) field
later i have joined in ems and started doing good work from the fresher to DOD. as the first day of work i meet every new members who are supportive and very helpfull from the fresher i got promotion to Intern then i use to save lots of citizens in the hospital and then the leader of ems just loved my work and promoted me to FTO the departments which teach the ems stuff to new members so i have teached many new members and there are doing well and later i got promotion to DOD of GS department where if some patience needs help i would send my units to help them in no time even we have saved many lot of people over the los santos.this is the career of George reddy in ems where he got promotion in no time for the hard work. i still have a hope i found my mother body back. But still this ems killed my mother i never forgot it and George started doing illegal activites when in EMS.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

George Reddy
Dean of Divisions

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom