Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobz Carter
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/UtrLdmA

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Subject: Ban Appeal - Bobz Carter

To: Alex Odd

Date: 31/07/2024

To Whom It may concern,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally appeal the ban on my account, Bobz Carter, which occurred on 30/07/2024. I understand the seriousness of the situation and wish to provide some context to my actions in the hopes of having the decision reconsidered.

As I previously explained, I work from home and often play during the day while managing my real-life job. As a high-ranking member of LSPD in the game, my commitment to role-playing is somewhat limited due to my work obligations. This means I typically engage in basic tasks during work hours to avoid long RP situations that I might need to abandon suddenly if I get called for work.

Yesterday, towards the end of my work shift, I decided to work out at the gym in-game while simultaneously working my job in real life. During this time, I received a work call and my attention was diverted to my other screen. I have my work laptop and personal desktop connected to dual monitors, which allows me to switch display input easily. While my work call required my full attention, I continued pressing the "E" key manually using a wireless keyboard from a distance to keep my in-game character active.

I understand that bans are not issued lightly and that measures such as verbal/voice confirmation or item drop tests are employed to identify the use of bots or macros. However, I assure you that I did not use any bot software or macros. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by my actions and the misunderstanding that resulted from them. Moving forward, I will ensure that my full attention is on my game screen to prevent such issues from occurring again. Even though I did not use any software to gain an advantage, I understand that my lack of attention to the game may be seen as similar to using automation, and I apologize for that. The gym task is simple and can be completed with repeated "E" presses, unlike other tasks that require more active engagement such as fishing or electrician jobs.

Balancing family, work, and game time is challenging, and I am a dedicated customer and member of the community who values fair play and integrity. I kindly request that you reconsider my ban, as I am not a cheat but rather someone trying to make the most of my limited playtime. I genuinely enjoy being part of this community and hope to continue contributing positively.

I have never broken any server rules and continue to work hard to bring fairness and justice by reporting rule breaks using the in-game report function and on the forums via POV. I have a good reputation on the server for not breaking rules and being fair at all times. If you search my name/ID on the forums, you will find that I have not had a single complaint raised against me. I would request you to kindly reconsider your decision or at least reduce the time of the ban to 7 days if possible. This situation has caused me a lot of stress and anxiety in real life, as this game means a lot to me and allows me to enjoy socializing with people in my spare time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I deeply appreciate your consideration and hope for the opportunity to rejoin the community. Please let me know if any further information is required.

Sincerely,

Bobz Carter

Munna Saint

Player
Player
To Sir Alex ( know I am not allowed to comment on ban appeal)
Please look into it as we spent much time in playing on our account because we like GRP , I know he wasn't using any bot
Please give him one chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom