Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Dorpe Walker
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Jul 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2TS7JxE

Dorpe

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor, I hope you are well.

I was recently permanently banned by Alex Odd for GR 1.4. I was new to the city and didn't know the rules. I never accessed those accounts when I found out.
Since I got involved in this project, I have enjoyed everything and devoted myself to it every day as part of my daily life. I admit I made a mistake, but it was done unconsciously. I have always tried to do my best to maintain the integrity of the project because I respect that with all my heart.

I respect the decision made by the management team and understand the need to follow the rules, but I would be very grateful if you give me this one chance to return to the project and continue to enjoy my time in the city. I agree that I will abide by the project policies from now on and will not break any rules, and if you think this is a necessary punishment, it will be deleted.

I hope you will be considerate and let me get back to what I love so much.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. Thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
WHY why you could not make appeal with own words without using GPT chat ? IS it so hard ?

Top Bottom