Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besho Error

💀 Leader of the Error Family
Player
Information
1. Your Nickname :Beshoy Error
2. Your age 18 year
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hours sometimes more
5. BeshoError
6.Your name Beshoy Saad
7. ID 18252

Additional information

1. Leader of The Vagos organization.
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I think that creating a legacy that lasts is dependent on having good leadership. I am committed to gaining the respect of both our members and the larger community in my role as leader of the vagos Gang. Under my leadership, fidelity, cohesion, and safeguarding our interests will come first. My intention is to ensure that the legacy of the Vagos Gang is formidable and enduring by cultivating a culture of mutual respect and loyalty.
  • During my tenure as Deputy, I gained a thorough awareness of our operating strengths and areas for growth. I am devoted to expanding our territories and forming strategic alliances to increase our influence and power. My goal is to create a clear, long-term vision that secures the vagos Gang's domination in all aspects of our operations.
  • I can guarantee you that if I am elected, it will be one of the best terms in the city's history, since my fellow deputies and supporters who are eager to join have already been highly active in the city and are quite professional, having previously served as deputies and leaders. So I can guarantee you that when it comes to playing and following the rules, you will not have any problems from our end.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max amount of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity. As the vagos leader, my advise for developing roleplay is to promote thorough character backstories and constant in-character interactions. Organize frequent role-playing events and training seminars to improve members' abilities and participation. Create a collaborative atmosphere that values constructive input, and celebrate excellent roleplay with in-character awards. By providing a dynamic and immersive atmosphere, we can improve the entire roleplay experience, making interactions more meaningful and entertaining for all participants. This strategy will build our community and provide a rich and interesting narrative for everybody involved.

Thank You For Giving in your Time and Effort to Read My Application. Hope You have a Great Week Ahead.
    Regards,
    Beshoy Error.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Thursday) , 01/08/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom