Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Fernandez

Alex Nova
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL : Bhaskar Porel​
  2. Your Age (OOC): 21
  3. Time Zone + Country: Form INDIA (GMT +5:30)​
  4. Based on Server Time From What Time Until What Time You Play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 02:00 TO 10:00​
  5. Average Online Per Day(hours): 4-7 hours​
  6. Your Discord ID: creatorrik82115​
  7. Your Characters' Name (IC): RIK CREATOR​
  8. Your In Game Level: 12
  9. Languages Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi​
  10. What Section Would You Prefer To Be Curator Of ( State or Crime): State​
Additional information

1. Why Do You Want To Become an Admin and Leave RP-LIFE?

To become an admin and leave RP-life, I want to leverage my extensive experience in EN3. Having served as HOD, DHOD, and COS / UNDERDEPUTY in both legal and illegal organizations, I've developed strong leadership skills and a thorough understanding of server rules.​
Leadership and Experience: High-ranking roles have honed my leadership abilities and deep knowledge of the server.​
Commitment to the Community: I aim to assist new players and support the admin team with my expertise.​
Dedication to Clean Gameplay: With a deep love for the project, I'm committed to promoting clean, enjoyable gameplay for all.​

2.What are your strengths?
My Strengths
Leadership Skills
Patience and Calmness
Problem-Solving
Technical Skills and Connections

3.What are your weaknesses?
Trust Issues And Overthinking
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team ?
Extensive experience
Calm and effective problem-solving
Reliable and active availability
Quick resolution of forum issues
Strong teamwork and dedication
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
NO
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
If this can help in my application i have worked as a High command in LSPD and SAHP (HOD OF HR or IA or SWAT + COS OF HR in LSPD) (HOD SWAT AND DISTRICT ATORNY IN SAHP) (ARO AND FTO IN EMS)
Thank you for reading my application.​

Hassan Error

Player
Player
Incorrect format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom