Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nick Solomons
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
10:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/D9AN0yVdtNk

Nick Solomons

Player
Player
Dear Bobby Pluxury,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban I received for bug abuse during the RP Ticket Event. I would like to clarify the situation and sincerely apologize for my actions.

During the event, I mistakenly switched my weapons after falling down while shooting another player. I genuinely did not realize that this action would be considered bug abuse. If I had known, I would never have done it, as I have always tried to adhere strictly to the server rules.

I have been an active and committed player on Grand RP since the beginning of EN1, playing consistently for over three and a half years. This is my first offense, and I have never before been banned for any form of bug abuse or rule violation. I spend around 8 hours daily in the game, and I always strive to follow the rules and contribute positively to the community.

I deeply regret this mistake and assure you that it was unintentional. I respectfully request that you reconsider the ban and give me a second chance. I promise to be more vigilant in the future and will ensure that such a mistake does not happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I hope to continue being a part of the Grand RP community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom