Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
habibi ford
Administrators nickname
Dark Wick
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsZhQI9Hg4

Humam_meme

Player
Player
To whom it may concern, please give a chance to example.
I got blacklisted for lowering ranks of my friends in NG Befoe I got blackelisted I made some good friends in NG including [jinx alboa] he was like a leader in NG Because the leader didnt show up all the time and jinx gave me good rank because of my work in NG and then jinx got a warning so he had to leave org and then i was the only one that the people from NG knew so they saw me as a leader and then came Sadah they made leader of NG because the real leader he dosent come to take care of his org so he had someone to do it and after i made friends with litterly everyone who was in NG so I decided to joke with my friends before the term ends ( By 2 hours ) I do deserve a punishement for doing that but I dont think I deserve balcklist for this maybe blacklist from org but not blacklisted. I Really miss playing with my friends and my family needs me back and i got a house its expensive I paid from my own money IRL to Buy grand coins and i got the house that i liked but now 5 days untill its all gone even if I was un blacklisted I hope you understand my position i was playing grand RP for almost 2 years now so I would like to see my account unblacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom