Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Naizak_Error
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Aug 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com

Tommy Jyn

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins!
I wish you are doing Well.
Since Jul 21, 2024 Demons family take the unofficial they started Targeting our family ERROR 404 and All with proofs.
We want to play and enjoy fun in safety All here in proofs Mass Targeting and Toxic from Family Demons. Also we are Trying to Get top 1 and now we are in Family War and we Are top 8 we are inviting our friends to EN3 to Enjoy with us now This family Demons Trying to Ban us and to blacklist us all that without a reason we was friends in en2 but when they came to en3 they started to Targeting and Toxicing on our Family Members When im with my friends in ghetto they just come and kill me or anyone wearing Error family Clothes then they leave also when we take punishments they start to Toxicing on us in Club Chat.
In the 20 proof he told me that we want to blacklist all our family

1- This guy ID 56531 Trying any way to warn our family as you can see multiple complaints with targeting from him.

2-
3- Approved - fail rp | 56531 He is SAHP employe and come to ghetto and take my friend with MG from his friends ID 590 , 72773 , 9720 as they was all sitting with each other in email so how ehab know that this guy ID 50629 in ghetto here proof of MG and we see them in the first of the situation till the end here: .

4- After this situation we all got surprised by this message from ehab in our emails 1-https://imgur.com/a/oapo0QR#LZe7l9M 2-https://imgur.com/a/9oryhI2#hj5ZhGx Ehab is the guy ID 56531. ( Targeting Family Member )

5- The pov of the arrest from ghetto as he is SAHP :
. ( Targeting Family Member )

6- After every Raid or event they all just Pov req us here : Rejected - POV Request | 50629 ( Targeting Family Member )

7- Rejected - POV Request | 43357 ( Targeting Family Member )

8- Rejected - Wrong Decision | Nato Here when it got reject bec it is so clear he target us at floki ( Targeting Family Member )

9- Rejected - POV Request | 50629 Pov Req ( Targeting Family Member )

10- Rejected - Mass Rule Break | Family Error404 ( Targeting Family )

11- Reviewed - mass rule break | error404 ( Targeting Family)

12- Approved - VDM | 72402 ( Targeting Family Member )

13- Approved - vdm | 50629 ( Targeting Family Member )

14- ID 49484 Targeting family and family members multiple times here:

15- Approved - G.R 3.1 3.2 | 44524 ( Targeting Family Member )

16- Reviewed - G.R 3.1 | 4956 ( Targeting Family Member )

17- Ehab Targeting family Again : Rejected - provoking | 4744 | 3386 | 50629 | 67607 | 70898

18- Rejected - Wrong Decision | Paradox Maddy ( Targeting Family Member )

19- ID 9720 | 25904 main and twink Demons fam member ( Targeting Family Member )

20- ID 9720 | 25904 main and twink Demons fam by saying will blacklist all here by his sound Watch xDDDDDDD | Streamable

21- I'd 9720 Targeting Family members very clean from where he got killed.

22 - On consideration - GR 1.1 | 4744 here he targeting on Karim the povs it was from 1 year just look at the type of talking samething the voice is look different because it passed 1 year the voice in any human must change look at the ip address is look same.

23- Rejected - Provoking | 50629 ( Targeting Family Member )

24-
Doxing , GR 6.8 , Provoking, GR 6.15 (
Targeting )

25- 122 GR 3.2 ( Targeting Family Member )

Thanks Dear Admin For reviewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom