Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Samet Kaistaiger
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Aug 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/e6UHdWa

Samet Einschalten

Player
Player
Yesterday I was in the battle between the best families and 10-15 seconds before the battle started, my monitor suddenly gave a black screen, I tried to fix it and it didn't fix it, so I threw alt+f4 so that there would be no problems, and 5-10 seconds after the battle started, the number of people dropped from 15 to 14 people.Here is the screen recording of one of my family members, if you look at the minimap, there is someone who is at the very back, who does not move at all and falls out of the game after a few seconds, that person is me.

I didn't do it on purpose, I won't do it, I play this project with my friends, I want my to be unbanned.

This is the POV I could get

Thank you for reading.
Best Regards.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rules clearly says - no pov - 30 days ban and this rule is same for all

Top Bottom