Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kareem sh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Karim Sh
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hour
5. Your Discord : Kareem0000
6. Your Nickname : Kimo Ops

7. Your ID : 32575
---

Additional information

1. Leader Of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Bloods is my favorite Gang in Los Santos darkside city. The main reason why i want to become a leader is that since i grow up in the city i used to be a member of a gang, in that time i gained to many experience and promotions but still did not get a chance to be the leader of it, hopefully now i can get that chance and be the leader of bloods gang where i can showcase my ex experience and skills and set Thoughtful plans and strategies to be the best leader in the city

2.2 The leadership would allow me to dive deep into the criminal underworld of Los Santos, as I thrive on immersive roleplaying experiences. Engaging in dynamic scenarios, interacting with other players, and crafting a compelling and original narrative for my character is what I'm looking forward to.

The of Bloods Leader will allow me to gain significant influence and power within the Los Santos city. This position will give me a central role in the game's ongoing narrative, allowing me to forge alliances, engage in turf wars, control territories, and shape the gang's reputation and operations.

---
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
A good tipp for my members, is that they have to invest time in developing detailed backstories and personalities for their characters according to their promotion rank. This depth adds realism and makes interactions more meaningful.

To enhance our roleplay quality, I will establish roleplay knowledge that all members must follow up to what rank they have, so they can go on events, robbery, grafiti section painting where they can earn some money each hour and other criminal things. This includes maintaining in-character behavior at all times during RP situation, and to not break the rules of the city. If any of the member fall into mistakes cases, the high command will take care about them, by teaching them the right way of the RP instead of give them a warn from the strike system

---

Ranking System :
11 ) Father Boss
10 ) Boss
9 ) Blood Hunt
8 ) Manger
--High Commands--
7 ) Turfer
6 ) Kidnapper
5 ) Gangster
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Bloody
2 ) Tomatoes
1) Fresh Tomato

---

My Experiences:
- EN1, EN2 and EN3 player
- current EMS employee: Trainee 2
- Ex LSPD: Junior Patrol Officer ||
- Ex Bloods: Under Deputy
- Ex Ballas: Under Deputy
- Ex Marabunta: Under Deputy
- Ex Bloods: Event Leader
_ Ex Vagos: Turfer

Mike Wolfe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom