Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phantom Hoova
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MhRl3bG

Phantom Carter

amogus
Player
Dear Lebron.
This last forum i will do it , It's been 400 days since last time i was in the city, and I think I'm the first who take this punishment.I am now asking you to allow me to play again because I miss this city, especially my friends.And I ask you for the last time that I took my punishment and that you give me the last opportunity to prove to you that I regret what I was doing. At that time, I did not know the rules, so I was new, so I broke them, and after receiving the punishment, I was shocked because I had never heard before that there was such a punishment. So I hope you can help me because I want to return to this beautiful city.
I apologize for any mistake I made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom