Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
[email protected]
Players nickname
TheUNkush_vinay
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Aug 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oGdC4ut

Vinay kush

Player
Player
In-Game Name: TheUnkushVinay
Player ID: 164589
Ban Reason: /threads/774799/ By Sakib Wayde
Admin Name: Sam_Pluxury
Date of Blocking: 02.08.2024
Last Days Left: 9999
Playtime: 9 days

Dear Administration Team,

Description of the Incident: On 02.08.2024, I encountered an unfortunate situation at the Lifeinvader office. As a very new player, having only played for about 9 days and being at level 5, I am still learning the rules and intricacies of the game.
Sir , I am new in server so i donnot know much about format , please cooprate and understand my situation

I went to the Lifeinvader office to meet a worker, but the door was locked. I called the worker through the NPC standing outside. While waiting, I noticed that the storeroom door was open, and I mistakenly entered the office through this door, not realizing that it would lead to a misunderstanding. When I found myself stuck inside, I tried to seek help but couldn’t locate anyone. When the worker arrived, I explained my situation and requested assistance. However, they reported me for entering through a locked door, assuming it was due to hacking.

Clarification: I want to clarify that I did not use any hacks or cheats to enter the office. It was an honest mistake, and I had no intention of breaking any rules. I deeply value my time on the Grand RP server and would appreciate the opportunity to explain this situation further.

Request for Appeal: Please forgive me for this mistake, and I assure you that this will never happen again. I am more than willing to cooperate and provide any additional information needed to clarify this misunderstanding.
Your understanding and forgiveness will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom