Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2024
Time of violation
11:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiX-7eHQFzM

Paisley Quinn

Player
Player
This "man" speaks of rl age of one player and then he speaks of me having الزهايمر which is an injury I have irl from a car crash. This is doxing and unacceptable, please have an arabic admin translate and review this forum if possible. I understand this POV is not mine, but I have permission to use it and he is speaking of me.

Paisley Quinn

Player
Player
Also, the person he is speaking of that gave him a car with scarfs is not me. He took guns while in my family from a player that stole and also never returned those.

ammtawil

Player
Player
l
Also, the person he is speaking of that gave him a car with scarfs is not me. He took guns while in my family from a player that stole and also never returned those.
Lol do u have any proof of that i said i took him to not ban him but i didnt take take anything they can check my logs and they can check all the logs and btw the video is before more than 2 days.

Paisley Quinn

Player
Player
l

Lol do u have any proof of that i said i took him to not ban him but i didnt take take anything they can check my logs and they can check all the logs and btw the video is before more than 2 days.
You still doxed my injury and that is not okay. I will not remove the forum so just stop trying to save yourself, you are a bad person and you deserve punishment. I don't care about any guns or ammo, I care that you spoke of my injury and tried to use it against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom