Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dan starks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0lBzJ_rUZuE

dandaku

Player
Player
For gun and ammo first he came to me join my family and hes friend shoot me from back then when we enter inside he joined another fam to kill us and i want to see full pov how he enter and how he killed me

Exlord7

Player
Player
I didn't scam you, I didn't take any ammunition from your warehouse, you just gave it to me, you don't have to give it to me, when I'm on the PC I can send you the pov

Exlord7

Player
Player
I didn't join your family because of ammunition, but because my friend doesn't have invitation rights. The admin can also see in the logs that I joined my friend's family because he was given a rank to invite. Don't portray me as a scammer here

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
I didn't join your family because of ammunition, but because my friend doesn't have invitation rights. The admin can also see in the logs that I joined my friend's family because he was given a rank to invite. Don't portray me as a scammer here
this was kinda scam ofcourse. You joined our fam for ammunition and left taking guns and ammo and joined other fam for event.

Exlord7

Player
Player
this was kinda scam ofcourse. You joined our fam for ammunition and left taking guns and ammo and joined other fam for event.
I just asked the family member if he had any ammunition, he doesn't have to give me any, I didn't steal any ammunition from your warehouse, only he and the logs can show that my friend got rank to invite me. See logs

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
I just asked the family member if he had any ammunition, he doesn't have to give me any, I didn't steal any ammunition from your warehouse, only he and the logs can show that my friend got rank to invite me. See logs
U can ask him directly without joining our fam. You did scam because u join our fam he thought u played from our side but literally u scammed.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to fix details on thread

You have 5 hours to do it

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

No enough proof provided that he left family + He didn't take them from Whare house / Vehicle Trunks + No proper reason to request POV as kill is not suspicious

However,
ID 138795 will receive punishment for VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom