Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

hulk sippi

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Ahmad
2.Your age IRL: 22
3.Time zone: GMT+3
4.Average online per day: 5-9Hrs
5.Your Discord: ig_ahma.dj2
6.Your Nickname: Hullk AGP
7.Your ID: 54

Additional information

Leader of Bloods Gang

1.Why do you want to be a leader of this organization?

-I want to be leader of bloods because I have lot of experience in the city and I believe I know how to run organization with active players since I am experienced and I won't choose any sides as I have been in city for a long time due to which I have known each and every rule an I will pass all my information to members so that there won't be any problems for gang and our term end in best ways possible.

-Since I came in city my first I've always wanted to join a gang as I was curious about there roles and how its function but as incoming times I got to know about every event and I would promise that I will provide the gangs max activity at each and every event. I want to make sure that the lowest level members of the gang should know every rule as I want to make a strong connection with my gang to be more compatible with each other and understand each other.

-I have very good communication skills which would help me to get the best members for my gang and I want to spread my knowledge across everyone for better performance. As I spend 5 to 10 hours in city I will also participate with my with my gang in every situation and will try to lead them and to bring the best outcomes of all situations.

-I believe I have leadership qualities and I can make the bloods gang one of the best in city, by making it very active in gang events and capturing as many turfs as we can!

2.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Will have no tolerance for toxicity in the organization
-Having the gang active for events & ghetto
-Having max graffiti always
-100 percent turfs ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom