Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Bill
Administrators nickname
king specter
Date
Aug 4, 2024
Time
9:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iw5n6ecli4s?si=SfnRQ_igKUxjEgAP

Noman

Player
Player
The Admin king specter sand me demorgan for just a small mistake i work as a UC in FIB So I just wear a beard Has a UC work but unfortunately I just the situation I forgot to remove my beard but he send me to the demorgan for this small mistake I am in a hostage situation This is really disappointed so he give me a punishment for a small mistake protecting a city but this is unfair punishment please

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Hello,

Its not unfair punishment its written rule that applies on everyone.
I did talk to all orgs before more than 10 times about this matter ( Personal masks on duty ) but it seems like its still an issue.

Rules for State 1.10 All state organisation must not wear a mask on duty. (Exceptions are special forces of following organisations: FIB / LSPD / SAHP / USSS / NG - which are allowed to use on duty ONLY masks available in Warehouse of their organisation).

Thanks for understanding.

Top Bottom