Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clody Nirvana
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2024
Time of violation
18:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JIagy4WObpA

Erik Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 365274 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

korito angels

Player
Player
I'm ID: 365274 I died in cland first time then i reloged and spawned in the bunker and the cland circle wasnt visible for me on map, i don't see where is the bug abuse or what a reason to pov request me

Erik Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
I'm ID: 365274 I died in cland first time then i reloged and spawned in the bunker and the cland circle wasnt visible for me on map, i don't see where is the bug abuse or what a reason to pov request me
I requested your POV, if you have it post it.
Entering a zone with a car is Bug Abuse.

tacams2x

Real Forum Warrior
Player
a

korito angels

Player
Player
If you checked the pov again i didnt even have a gun when running in the circle so that it shows it wasnt intended from me to bug abuse.
If you want to ban me go ahead and ban me for bug abuse and thanks.
Best Regards.

Enzo Amogus

Player
Player
As someone just watching this forum i dont think he was trying to bug abuse but just have to be careful next time
and generally how could someone gain advantage by driving into the circle wont that make it worst for him ?

korito angels

Player
Player
As someone just watching this forum i dont think he was trying to bug abuse but just have to be careful next time
and generally how could someone gain advantage by driving into the circle wont that make it worst for him ?
what i'm trying to say what even is the point to bug abuse if i don't even have a gun on my hands

Erik Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 365274 will receive a punishment for ER 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom