Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tezo Creed
Suspect ID
110667 71764
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lgAVmT0ljrQ

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
They are giving demands and killing us in public roads and also LifeInvader worker Zessy Hunter | 110667 finished me.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
If you bother me in front of my house, I can make demands. I guess your friend ID 126684 doesn't seem bothered by that. I counted 5 seconds to the missing POV friend. If he thinks I'm RDM, please have your dead friend raise a thread for him. lol

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
They are giving demands and killing us in public roads and also LifeInvader worker Zessy Hunter | 110667 finished me.
If youre uncomfortable with this, why didnt you open a thread on the forum? Im the one who finished you off for lying dead in front of my house and dirtying my front.

Morty Hill

Player
Player
Why do you come to our house with your family and disturbing us ?
Your family members came and hit us. Your pov doesn't have these parts and only the parts when we shot you.
It is not appropriate to use the organization's cars while doing these.

Memo West

Fxcker
Player
This guys doing family strike and they re giving demands in public road and they killing us in public road. İts Rdm. We are going to revive my friend and they re doing RDM.
Brother you guys came to our house and sat us up for no reason and then we give demands we count to 5 seconds, then we kill you, then you are taking an POV from a far place that we killed your guys nice plan👏👏👏

Tezo

Player
Player
dude, there's a lifeinvader worker in that family, and I know that, so I'm going to ask him something, and you're killing us for 5 seconds for no reason, and I don't know why he did something like that

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
We are coming to revive my friends and u guys waiting in car and we can not move this car and we cant revive my friend and you guys speaking turkish language and just yelling then killing us again and doing RDM.
This my POV:

Rotcu

Player
Player
why are u using organization car for this bullshit bruhh.

Flib

Player
Player
Yea sure you dont know why :d You can lie about everything but we know the truth that your moves were on purpose. Boring.....
if we are lying you can clarify by posting the POV.
Yea sure you dont know why :d You can lie about everything but we know the truth that your moves were on purpose. Boring.....

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
loool look at the planS on left eye :D Youre pathetic. :d
We are coming to revive my friends and u guys waiting in car and we can not move this car and we cant revive my friend and you guys speaking turkish language and just yelling then killing us again and doing RDM.
This my POV:

Morty Hill

Player
Player
you come to disturb and troll, as it appears in your own povs
You came to help your friend and you're crying because we shot you too
make a consensus among yourselves, are you coming to get help for lifeinvader or to help your friend?

Flib

Player
Player
make a consensus among yourselves, are you coming to get help for lifeinvader or to help your friend?
don't blank

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
First of all we want talk with Zessy about ads and one of your friend just came and started disturbed and sweared us. So we was in public road not in the Hunter Family terrirtory. There is nothing wrong expect you guys. Your friend done RDM 3 times.

Morty Hill

Player
Player
First of all we want talk with Zessy about ads and one of your friend just came and started disturbed and sweared us. So we was in public road not in the Hunter Family terrirtory. There is nothing wrong expect you guys. Your friend done RDM 3 times.
Your pov shows on your family radio that you've come to harass us with your cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom